Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm using 40k reference client. I've extracted terrain and replaced the old tile01.dds with my new one, nothing changes ingame. I went through the whole client and replaced every tile01.dds with my new one but it's not changing at all, still the old terrain which doesn't even exist anymore.. ive checked map_c1.txt in textureset and its using the path i have my new terrain in.. Anyone knows how I can solve this?

Edited by covfefe
  • Active+ Member

@covfefe If you already did what you said, then problem could be because of ymir work folder exist on your disc named D:, so the client read data from this folder. So if you have in your PC disc named D:, then check if you don't have folder named ymir work on this disc.

  • Scream 1

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.