How to create a login interface? Client 40K

How to create a login interface? I have the knowledge base, but wanted to know the codes STANDARDS ... someone has a tutorial teaching how to create? I searched on google and no success ... I have codes of login interface created by Yoshi, but are not compatible with client 40K, only the predecessors ...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to change "Locale" to LocaleInfo", than every clientinterface will work with the 40 k client

Yes, but I tried to use this interface by adding "LocaleInfo" the necessary lines, they gave me error ... used as 40K test client, the client Synera, and that interface was used in the Client Invoice 2013 (before the 40k version) and worked ... I do not know what can be: /

Well, nobody posts tutorials with M2 interface coding xD so you can't find any. If you want to create an interface by yourself (own codes) start by replacing existing elements (images and positions) then remove what's useless, but before, be careful at functions. If you remove ServersList box, you must remove functions too that's based on that element.

Good luck! Try some python tutorials and get inspired on other releases(codes) :D .