Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Hi everyone, I removed the dragon soul system from my client, and now I no longer have the extended taskbar but if I click it opens the chat. I would like to enable this function and add a custom key on it, putting one to open a switchbot, can you tell me how to do it or at least which files to work on?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28474-add-the-extended-taskbar-and-a-button/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 years later...
On 23/12/2021 at 18:54, ReFresh said:

@4peppe locale/ui/uitaskbar.py, racine/interfacemodule.py

Would it be possible to give me the details, I have the same kind of problem, I can't remove the dragon soul button ?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.