Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Hi, I am creating an oldstyle server and am modifying the hair system, having removed the costume system. I had to make some changes but I'm almost done, I just have to move the position of the prieview image, I checked the files and from the item_list its position is given by

ETC  \ ymir work \ ui \ items \ quest \ 73001.sub

I just can't find it, can someone more experienced than me help me?
Here is a screen to let you understand the problem:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28466-basic-modding-client/
Share on other sites

  • Developer

I think you need check in uiTooltip.py 

spacer.png

Check def __AppendHairIcon

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

Villains are not born, they are made.
Join

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28466-basic-modding-client/#findComment-146258
Share on other sites

  • Active Member
7 hours ago, Mitachi said:

I think you need check in uiTooltip.py 

spacer.png

Check def __AppendHairIcon

Thank you so much, I solved it! It was enough to change:
 

Spoiler

        itemImage.SetPosition(itemImage.GetWidth()/2, self.toolTipHeight)
        self.toolTipHeight += itemImage.GetHeight()
        #self.toolTipWidth += itemImage.GetWidth()/2
        self.childrenList.append(itemImage)
        self.ResizeToolTip()

in:
 

Spoiler

        itemImage.SetPosition(itemImage.GetWidth()/14, self.toolTipHeight)
        self.toolTipHeight += itemImage.GetHeight()
        #self.toolTipWidth += itemImage.GetWidth()/2
        self.childrenList.append(itemImage)
        self.ResizeToolTip()

 

@ Mitachi spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28466-basic-modding-client/#findComment-146274
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.