Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I need the craft system quest in the attached picture. * I have the system but I don't have the quest.

https://metin2.download/picture/4EAX8DF554LJ3imz9dRf8ZYoLUT9e6iQ/.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28371-quest-craft/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Ace said:

this system works with quest? i thought system like this works with .txt files on serverside

Well, I don't know ... tell me where I have to do the categories then. This is the first time I use this system. And so I thought it was through the quest.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28371-quest-craft/#findComment-145674
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ace said:

I am not familiar with this new system, maybe someone else can help you. But I'm almost sure there is a serverside text file for it.

I'm not familiar with it either ... but I think it has to be a quest to do the categories

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28371-quest-craft/#findComment-145677
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.