Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

EDIT SOLVED

I added character details window to my serwer.. The game is running but when I click at windows I got the following error :

 

Anybody have the same problem ?

 

CharacterDetailsUI.__LoadScript - <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>:Failed to load image (filename: d:/ymir work/ui/pattern/thinboardgold/ThinBoard_Corner_RightBottom_Gold.tga)

Edited by enginne
  • Love 1

You need this: 

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

 

Put it in your 

/pack/etc/ymir_work/ui/pattern

 

Edited by lime
  • Metin2 Dev 7
  • Good 3
  • Love 6

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

  • 1 year later...
On 10.11.2021 at 18:51, lime said:

Buna ihtiyacın var: 

  İçeriği gizle

 

Gizli İçerik

  • Gizli içeriği görmek için bu gönderiye tepki verin .

 

 

içine koy 

 

deniycem

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.