Jump to content

Help in implementing a switch bot


Go to solution Solved by lime,

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Hi everyone, as the title suggests, I need help implementing a bonus switcher in my server! i downloaded this 

This is the hidden content, please
, i followed the instructions, but it doesn't work. My client blocks at the loading screen; the client releases me this syerr 

Spoiler

1014 05:24:13775 :: Traceback (most recent call last):

1014 05:24:13775 ::   File "networkModule.py", line 245, in SetGamePhase

1014 05:24:13776 ::   File "system.py", line 130, in __pack_import

1014 05:24:13776 ::   File "
1014 05:24:13776 :: game.py
1014 05:24:13776 :: ", line 
1014 05:24:13776 :: 129
1014 05:24:13776 :: 

1014 05:24:13776 ::     
1014 05:24:13776 :: self.switchbot = Bot()

1014 05:24:13776 ::     
1014 05:24:13776 :: ^

1014 05:24:13776 :: IndentationError
1014 05:24:13776 :: : 
1014 05:24:13776 :: unexpected indent
1014 05:24:13776 :: 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 46
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 2
  • Think 1
  • Confused 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 14
  • muscle 2
  • Love 6
  • Love 25
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28076-help-in-implementing-a-switch-bot/
Share on other sites

  • Solution

check TABs. especially that line.

this is how they should look.
o366lZP.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

  • Active Member
4 hours ago, lime said:

check TABs. especially that line.

this is how they should look.
o366lZP.png

can you tell me what program you use? Thanks, I solved it thanks to you using visual studio

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

No. I don't. Go to Settings -> Prefferences -> Language. Then uncheck `Replace by space` in the down-right corner.

Wrong: fjAfsxB.png

Right: hSfh1qY.png

 

__________

I also use this theme :

flyrhzw.png

You can activate it by going into  Settings -> Style Configurator and from select theme pick DansLeRuSH-Dark.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

  • 6 months later...
  • Active Member
40 minutes ago, chriisey said:

@4peppe can u tell me how did you solve that syserr error on visual studio? The error Is the same as me.

Hi chriisey, I don't remember now exactly how I solved the problem because then I stopped using this switchbot, but I can tell you it's just a matter of syntax, also use notepad ++ but open the file in the right format, so .py not .txt and him itself will give you directions on tabs

I have done. I check tabs on notepad++ but the client doesn't work as well,i don't know how to do it. I need to implement a switchbot in my client. Maybe i don't have to use Miyago switch,but any other switch?@4peppe@4peppe

  • Active Member
15 hours ago, chriisey said:

I have done. I check tabs on notepad++ but the client doesn't work as well,i don't know how to do it. I need to implement a switchbot in my client. Maybe i don't have to use Miyago switch,but any other switch?@4peppe@4peppe

I can only advise you to buy yourself the Sanii switchbot

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.