Jump to content

Alternative Alternative Zodiac Suit - Ninja M


Recommended Posts

  • Contributor

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download

 

141144YvATq4F.png

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Jawwad
Model updated
  • Metin2 Dev 39
  • Flame 1
  • Dislove 1
  • Sad 1
  • Think 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 19
  • Love 4
  • Love 31

spacer.png

Full costume sets • Weapons • Mount and pets • And much more!

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28075-alternative-alternative-zodiac-suit-ninja-m/
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for posting this! ?  @ Jawwad

I have a little problem, though. Everything works fine except the fact that I can't see the texture. I added everything as usual but the thing is that, for some reason, I can't open the *.GR2 file and, because of that, I wasn't able to check the texture path using Granny Viewer...but I assumed that it would be */pc2/assassin and put it there.
However, it doesn't work for me.

Here are a few screenshots:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If the texture path is different, could you please tell me where to put it...if that's not the issue then what could be causing this problem? ?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

  • Good 1

confused cat GIF

  • Contributor
10 hours ago, AdiMit said:

Thank you so much for posting this! ?  @ Jawwad

I have a little problem, though. Everything works fine except the fact that I can't see the texture. I added everything as usual but the thing is that, for some reason, I can't open the *.GR2 file and, because of that, I wasn't able to check the texture path using Granny Viewer...but I assumed that it would be */pc2/assassin and put it there.
However, it doesn't work for me.

Here are a few screenshots:

  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If the texture path is different, could you please tell me where to put it...if that's not the issue then what could be causing this problem? ?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

I updated the model. Now the default location is "D:\ymir work\pc2\assassin\assassin_6_1_new.dds\" I also added a new model which is exported on granny 2.9 so everyone can edit it. 

  • Love 1

spacer.png

Full costume sets • Weapons • Mount and pets • And much more!

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Jawwad said:

I updated the model. Now the default location is "D:\ymir work\pc2\assassin\assassin_6_1_new.dds\" I also added a new model which is exported on granny 2.9 so everyone can edit it. 

Thank you so much! It works perfectly now ??

Kind regards!

confused cat GIF

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.