Alternative Alternative Zodiac Suit - Ninja M

Jawwad

Thank you so much for posting this! 🙂  @ Jawwad

I have a little problem, though. Everything works fine except the fact that I can't see the texture. I added everything as usual but the thing is that, for some reason, I can't open the *.GR2 file and, because of that, I wasn't able to check the texture path using Granny Viewer...but I assumed that it would be */pc2/assassin and put it there.
However, it doesn't work for me.

Here are a few screenshots:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If the texture path is different, could you please tell me where to put it...if that's not the issue then what could be causing this problem? 🤔

Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

• Good 1

confused cat GIF

• Premium
10 hours ago, AdiMit said:

Thank you so much for posting this! 🙂  @ Jawwad

I have a little problem, though. Everything works fine except the fact that I can't see the texture. I added everything as usual but the thing is that, for some reason, I can't open the *.GR2 file and, because of that, I wasn't able to check the texture path using Granny Viewer...but I assumed that it would be */pc2/assassin and put it there.
However, it doesn't work for me.

Here are a few screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If the texture path is different, could you please tell me where to put it...if that's not the issue then what could be causing this problem? 🤔

Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

I updated the model. Now the default location is "D:\ymir work\pc2\assassin\assassin_6_1_new.dds\" I also added a new model which is exported on granny 2.9 so everyone can edit it. 

• Love 1

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.