Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bot

I'm just starting out with this whole Metin2 P-server thing and want to setup a fresh FreeBSD VM by myself as a base.

Which version should I pick? 12.2 or 13.0?
Will 13.0 work?

edit: Also, should I get 32 or 64 bit?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28073-freebsd-122-or-130/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bot

I've read some stuff in this forum today and figured this out:

- By default the files can compile only on 32bit.
- But after compilation they can run on 64bit too.
- Some files like the updated Kraizy can also compile on 64bit because they are manually migrated to do so.

About wether 12.2 or 13 I think it also depends on the used files but more if the OS supportes the older required versions of needed software.
But I'm not in the position right now to figure that out by myself.

Will go with a 32bit 12.2 VM for now and try to figure it out later when I'm deeper into this whole topic. :)

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28073-freebsd-122-or-130/#findComment-144212
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.