Metin2 randomly drops me back to the login menu

Hi everyone! First of all, sorry for my bad English.
I have a big problem, its very annoying, the problem is: I'm testing my server with my friends, we're killing mobs, testing runs, and the game randomly kicks me/or one of my friends to the login menu, they can log in back to the character select menu, they select their character, the game starts loading, then immediately drops them into the login menu, and they cant log in only after a server restart.
So if I restart the server, they can log in back, no sysser.
Can someone help me please? Its very annoying and I dont even know how to fix it
Edit: They can log in with another character, but not with the one the game dropped

Edited by redscoutyt2
Little update

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Contributor

If there is no syserr, does the core crash where they were? You can check it via the ps command after it happens. It would give an answer why they can only log in after a server restart -> because the core what they are in is offline.

If the core crashed, provide a gdb backtrace.

Okay, so it happened again:
Channel 1 sysser: https://pastebin.com/C0UYjZZS
Auth sysser is clear

I was busy, and when I got back(1 hour) he could connect again, it didnt need a restart. I asked him to login again, he got kicked again, then I couldnt login either

Edited by redscoutyt2