Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey ?
Iam working on a password-reset service for my users.
The problem is, that gmail & co really fast blocked my Webserver because of spam.

Do anybody has expierence with this ?
I looked for Mailgun, but on free account, there is only a sandbox domain.

Is there a easy and safe way to send my useres email, without getting fucked up later ?

 



2EvoTeam

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28034-mail-service-metin2/
Share on other sites

  • Premium
1 hour ago, V0lvox said:

Hey ?
Iam working on a password-reset service for my users.
The problem is, that gmail & co really fast blocked my Webserver because of spam.

Do anybody has expierence with this ?
I looked for Mailgun, but on free account, there is only a sandbox domain.

Is there a easy and safe way to send my useres email, without getting fucked up later ?

 



2EvoTeam

I use ZohoMail and it works perfect

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28034-mail-service-metin2/#findComment-143939
Share on other sites

  • Management
Just now, V0lvox said:

But they want "real" data ?

Wdym by real data?

Just create an AWS Account, add a debit card, then you can use. By default it stats in Sandbox mode, you just need to send a ticket and give a brief explanation on how you intend using it. After that you'll be using a non-sandbox account and, in my case, I got a 62k daily email limit.

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28034-mail-service-metin2/#findComment-143942
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Karbust said:

Wdym by real data?

Just create an AWS Account, add a debit card, then you can use. By default it stats in Sandbox mode, you just need to send a ticket and give a brief explanation on how you intend using it. After that you'll be using a non-sandbox account and, in my case, I got a 62k daily email limit.

So first i need a anon debit card.. 

51 minutes ago, SrSzC said:

I use ZohoMail and it works perfect

Zoho dont support my domain ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28034-mail-service-metin2/#findComment-143943
Share on other sites

  • Management
22 minutes ago, V0lvox said:

So first i need a anon debit card.. 

To bad they don't access paypal or other payment methods, only accept the same as Amazon.com

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28034-mail-service-metin2/#findComment-143944
Share on other sites

  • Contributor

I usually use Google with a workaround: When a password reset email sent, an entry will be inserted to a database with the current timestamp and I only let the next email to be sent when the previous timestamps is at least 5 minute behind the current server time ? otherwise I notice the user to wait x time and try again. I only use mail for password reset tho but you can adapt this method to users like checking the ip and the ip's last timestamp.

With this "trick" you can't really get blocked, especially if you just use it for password reset since the maximum email sent per day is (60/5)*24=288 and that should be enough for larger servers too. I think it only affects the user experience a bit, it’s still just below the limit.

However I accept that paid solutions are better ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28034-mail-service-metin2/#findComment-144017
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.