Jump to content

Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello, I bring you this totally free battle pass design that I made a long time ago.
Password: metin2.dev

191604RaJZiG9.png

Download: https://mega.nz/file/9zwxnK4b#WTXMVhuQTEhS1-2qlpAVZlfIYKVHRty5P2Ls8MIYwko

I hope you leave me your like!  ? 

  • Metin2 Dev 11
  • Good 4
  • Love 9
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27744-battle-pass-concept/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.