Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 years later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for my ignorance. I don't understand much about anything related to web scripts and forums in general.

Can I ask you how to use this Release Notes page? It would be very important for me to be able to use it.

Currently, if it can be useful, I have an active hosting service.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27709-ip-board-release-notes/#findComment-168829
Share on other sites

  • Former Staff
6 hours ago, X E N O N said:

Sorry for my ignorance. I don't understand much about anything related to web scripts and forums in general.

Can I ask you how to use this Release Notes page? It would be very important for me to be able to use it.

Currently, if it can be useful, I have an active hosting service.

You need IP Board (invisioncommunity.com).
And in AdminCP (/admin/?app=cms&module=pages&controller=templates) you can import a template (This topic).
And you need to associate a page with this template from the custom page settings (/admin/?app=cms&module=pages&controller=pages).

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27709-ip-board-release-notes/#findComment-168832
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.