Jump to content

Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hi to all, such this is my first post in this forum (?) I will release this design coded for Woltlab 3.1.x. Ok I know that the code could be rubbish but I made it a year ago and released it in July of 2013 on Ep**

 

Design taken by NyBu's Aztec release

Coded by Me

 

Download

This is the hidden content, please

 

See you with a new release :) Proably I could Code all designs shared here if the authors want, let me know!

  • Metin2 Dev 31
  • Dislove 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 10
  • Love 3
  • Love 31
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1216-wbb-forum-design/
Share on other sites

Very nice job:)

Thank you

is this possibel you can make one for WBB4 ?

I could do that but at the moment I don't have a WBB4 board unstalled so i can not. Do you recomend me a free host that supports innodb?

Inviato dal mio GT-S5839i con Tapatalk 2

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1216-wbb-forum-design/#findComment-9005
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.