Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I using this quest: https://pastebin.com/n4XT4XZ1

On another server, it works.

My trouble is that if I select the abilities, it will be useless as in the picture.

However, if I teleport, it all works right away.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27693-ability-choice-refresh/#findComment-142003
Share on other sites

Yes, I have been researching it at source, but all the associated functions are the same as the original.

That's why I'm in trouble with this error, but I think I’ll start reviewing my changes to see if anything comes up.

It's about a 3-year-old project, so it will take a while. ?

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27693-ability-choice-refresh/#findComment-142010
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.