Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

I am using serverfiles from year 2015, and I'm trying to make some items tradable, but even if i change it in item_proto in clientside (delete ANTI_.... and put there NONE) and even in serverside (item_proto.txt) and then if I change anti_flags in Navicat, afrer reset, the values came back as they were and I can't sell that item in any shop.

Thanks for any help, have a nice day.  

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27690-tradable-items/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.