Snappy compile Error @ Binary

hey, does anyone have a solution for it?
because i have the offical struct and i want to make snappy working to extract the offi protos.
hope someone knows how to solve...
662f0bf09bfdde06a224dd744bb614ab.png

thanks!

If someone is able, i would pay if you are able to make it workable!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, UdvAtt108 said:

As far as i see, you want to use some external imported function from a library. You have to link the snappy dynamic/static lib into your project for the fix. 

Hey thank you for your reply 🙂

i've installed this tutorial:

i generated with cmake the snappy project, compiled the snappy and copyed the lib and include files to my Binary

I defined the lib in UserInterface.cpp as pragma (like the tutorial)

Idk whats missing, i rly have no idea 😕

by that error, the snappy source is a static lib. 

I can think on two possibility. 

The first, you dont use correctly or on correct place the pragma linking. Maybe take a try on link the library in the visualstudio. 

The second chance. There are more subprojects then userinterface project in client source project. You have to make sure which one project does use snappy function imports, and you have to link the snappy static lib into that correct project. As far as i know, the pack manager is in eterbase project, i thing snappy is in eterbase (im on phone, i cant take a look, maybe im wrong) so you have to link the lib into that project. 

Edited by UdvAtt108

All wolves are gray in the dark.

16 hours ago, UdvAtt108 said:

by that error, the snappy source is a static lib. 

I can think on two possibility. 

The first, you dont use correctly or on correct place the pragma linking. Maybe take a try on link the library in the visualstudio. 

The second chance. There are more subprojects then userinterface project in client source project. You have to make sure which one project does use snappy function imports, and you have to link the snappy static lib into that correct project. As far as i know, the pack manager is in eterbase project, i thing snappy is in eterbase (im on phone, i cant take a look, maybe im wrong) so you have to link the lib into that project. 

I tryed both but still the same problem.

Linking on eterbase and in Vs itself, it detects, but still unresolved error

Mayve Bad compiled lib? Because at the cmake i had an error with flags, buz in the project if snappy i found that code in the .cc file and its defined in a extern "C"

Rly no idea, i just need thst to make it workable to extract offical protos.

If it would works i Was planed to share New protos with com.