Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm having a problem ... I hired a VPS in virtua.cloud but I can't get MySQL to work, the following error is shown in the server log:

 

PUBLIC_IP: XXX.XX.XX.XXX interface em0
mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
cannot open direct sql connection to host: localhost user: root db: common
cannot start server while no common sql connected
HOSTNAME: canal1_core1


>> I deleted the IP address just in case ...

FreeBSD 12.1

 

I would appreciate if you can help me solve the problem, regards!

Edited by Ezequiel G.
  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27650-mysql/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.