Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

I was wondering about how to change position of alignment ToolTip window. I couldn't find any working solution. Below at the picture you can see what I need to do. 

But I need to make it showing right since you can move with the char window so there must be some x,y check so the window can't go out of game.

Spoiler
https://prnt.sc/1a40wd7

 

Thanks for your answers and ideas!

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27572-change-position-of-tooltip/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Honorable Member
''' @ uiToolTip.py '''
# Function "SetTooltipPosition" allows you to do this.

# You can use the position of your mouse using wndMgr.
# Example:
(mouseX, mouseY) = wndMgr.GetMousePosition() # Don't forget to import wndMgr
toolTip.SetTooltipPosition(mouseX - x, mouseY - y)

# Or you can set the position manually.
toolTip.SetTooltipPosition(x, y)

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27572-change-position-of-tooltip/#findComment-141336
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.