Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, community,

I set up a server with FreeBSD and the fliege files. But since I haven't done anything with Pserver for a few years, I have no tools or basic tutorials.
My question is someone would have tutorials for inserting weapons and armor, for example. And maybe also for inserting maps and systems?

I'm also looking for a tutorial on how to increase the max level and incorporate the new switcher if someone had that

Edited by Maido
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27566-starter-tools-and-tutorials/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.