Belt bonus description

Hello community,

I'm using Metin2 Project 2014.1 | Kraizy Updated Edition and I have a problem, that  the belts gives me bonuses, but I can't see them in description. I compared uitooltip from another client, everything is the same.

Edit: Also I can't see slots when I put diamonds on belts.

Can anybody help me with this?

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

First of all, did you check client syserr?! 

If error log is empty, you have to check the tooltip python source for belt supporting. I think your tooltip source does not support the belt item type or that is not correct to show belt bonuses and etc. 

If u cant find the problem, maybe share the uitooltip.py file with us. 

• Love 1

All wolves are gray in the dark.

• Contributor

The dump_proto missing belt item type by default. That's cause that your uitooltip.py is correct and it can't display the bonus.

Take my reference serverfile's dump_proto's ItemCSVReader.cpp to compare:  https://pastebin.com/Ne7dbupG

ITEM_BELT is the 35th type so you need to add 33, 34 too (ITEM_SECONDARY_COIN, ITEM_RING) too, otherwise ITEM_BELT would be the 33th and you problem would remain.

So basicly do the changes in int get_Item_Type_Value

Also at int get_Item_SubType_Value you can add "USE_PUT_INTO_BELT_SOCKET", "USE_PUT_INTO_RING_SOCKET" to arSub3 if you need them.

Btw my ItemCSVReader.cpp is completly default, only type 33,34,35 added for belt support, you can copy paste the whole thing if you want.

Edited by TMP4
  • Love 1