Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys!

Today I want to upgrade my client source libs from python 2.7 to python 3.x (3.8.9 or 3.9.5)

I following the guide in 

I replaced libs and headers, but i get a following errors

E0266    "string" is ambiguous

spacer.png

I modified  string to std::string in Python-ast.h and the error is gone away, but second error type i cant figure out what can i do


Error    C2059    syntax error: ','    

spacer.png

If anyone know the solution pls share with me. Thank you.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

giphy.gif

Best regards, Arlinamid

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27507-error-in-upgrade-python-27-to-python-3x/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.