Jump to content

error: unable to find library


Go to solution Solved by Geoffrey,

Recommended Posts

Hi, when i want to compile the game and db it shows this errors

Can somebody leave a link to download what I need?

I dont have a ports folder in usr.

I work on Metin2 Project 2014, serverfiles Kraizy.

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27472-error-unable-to-find-library/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.