Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 Hello guys!

 I am a beginner mt2dev and I need some help! 

 I wrote an app using python 3.9 and tkinter and I was wondering if it is possible to add it to my metin2 server ? I am using the Metin2 Project 2014.1 client and svfile from ASIKOO's guide.

 The app is a kind of loot sytem. Could it run as a window in game but use my script , similar to the itemshop which uses a webpage?

   Can metin2 use python 3 scripts? Do I need to install it in the client?

   I am not familiar with python2 and reprogramming the whole app without tkinter and using metin2 libraries seems a bit too complicated for me. Especially that I am  a beginner in metin2 development. 

Edited by Navraz
More info
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27458-how-to-add-python-39-script/
Share on other sites

  • Former Staff

@ServerCommandParserwaitin as well

 

btw you can't, only python2 is supported, your average encoding vary from korean (cp949) and whatever locale you are in

  • Dislove 2

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.