Jump to content

Hi, I need client and serverfile from the first versions from 2003/2004/2005/2007 + 2008 and at the same time serverfile + client from metin1


Recommended Posts

As it says in the title I need them, anyone who has them and wants to share them for a project is very welcome, also if they are all original and functional 100% of course I will pay if needed within common sense! Respectfully ! Thank you !

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.