[Request] Source Compile

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone could actually create a guide on how to compile the source in visual studio 2012 because i only see guides on how to compile the source in the freebsd and i prefer doing it with VS2012 or VS2008, but i'm new with this compile thing ><

If it is possible, or if there's already any guide like that, can you please post it here?

Thank you guys, once again :$

Greetz, RachadoPT

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bronze

game or client

there is one tuto in eng (its more then enough for some ppl) posted by Denis

game src well for direct use its better to test it on freebsd (you can edit your symbolic link so that your game start with the game core from src)

else the only use for complie using (vs2013 (i love it)) or later/older version is bcz its fast easy to use better at hendling error and warrnings direct editing ...etc

i do think that someone might rls it one day but right only thos how might want a metin2 windows server are the ones who do this (+ some dev)

but still what i said above does not mean im agains it or something

and i think you should ask an admin to move the thread i dont think this is the right place for it