Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

spacer.png

 

Hello, I'm having this problem, but mine is a little different. Skill is not TOGGLE.
Normal warrior skill does not cancel when killed by a creature and players. There is no problem when it dies with the /kill command.

The effect of the skill disappears, but it still appears as an image. (warrior client screen)

How can I solve this?

Edit: This solution not work..

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27210-warrior-skill-affect-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Active+ Member

Upp...

 

@ VegaS™ I am sorry for disturbing you. I would really appreciate if you have any information on the subject and help me. I haven't been able to solve this problem for a long time ?

 

I'm using novaline

 

 

Edited by blaxis
  • Former Staff
39 minutes ago, blaxis said:

Upp...

 

@ VegaS™ I am sorry for disturbing you. I would really appreciate if you have any information on the subject and help me. I haven't been able to solve this problem for a long time ?

 

I'm using novaline

 

 

Please, don't tag any members...

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.