Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello
I hope Vegas is not sad because I use the system
I found it for free
For this I used the system
I need help
I have a system error
When I buy the potion
Not buy
I have money but don't buy it

73230c0d02f30a1baebb3f4290119461.gif

 

thanks for the help

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Not Good 1
  • Think 1
  • Lmao 3
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27094-hello-im-have-bug-system-title-vegas/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.