Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello gentlemen,

I wonder if it is possible to trigger a quest using a command?

For example /teleport
And he opens a quest that I have related to that ...
I know that there is another way to do that would be to put a login on the quest and send the index to the client ... However I would find it extremely easier to do this trigger using a command.

Thank you to anyone who can help me.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27077-quest-trigger-via-commands/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.