Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm trying to set up a quest on my server. But when I click on the NPC quest, nothing happens. I didn't have any compilation issues, and I can't see anything in the logs. 

 

 

quest guild_ranking begin
	state start begin	
		when 9006.chat."Guild Rank List" begin
			setskin(NOWINDOW)
			pc.open_guild_ranking()
		end
	end
end

 

Edited by Barflyy
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27052-help-quest-the-window-does-not-open/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.