Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi. I am currently trying to implement the battle pass system.

I currently have the following error and I do not know what to do next.

 

spacer.png

 

In the char_affect.cpp as well as in other files, the include of "battle_pass.h" is inside.

 

Could someone help? Or think about the 2 lines
should be rewritten?

 

Greetings

 

####

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, Sonitex said:

 

Thank you for your quick reply! The problem is I just don't understand it. I have already found this. :(

 

It also says that it does not work with g++. But you have to be able to rewrite the 2 lines a bit so that I don't have to update the whole source o.o

Edited by Flottki

####

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.