Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Help Me !! Por favor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not give more xD
I have a nice kilombo with the Extra K Inventory, it does not let me use the stones or the objects to add and change bonus xD
And I don't get any results from sysser neither in the core nor in the debug log of the client
I have nothing to guide me, what reaction does it have when dragging and trying to use the mentioned objects
The only thing that gives me the log is
0506 12: 31: 59734 :: PointWindow: BlockEquipmentButton
0506 12: 31: 59816 :: PointWindow: game
0506 12: 31: 59974 :: PointWindow: CharacterButton
0506 12: 31: 00017 :: PointWindow: InventoryButton
0506 12: 31: 01171 :: PointWindow: CharacterButton
0506 12: 31: 01205 :: PointWindow: board
0506 12: 31: 01236 :: PointWindow: game
0506 12: 31: 02030 :: PointWindow: board
0506 12: 31: 02225 :: PointWindow: EfsunButton
0506 12: 31: 05170 :: PointWindow: Inventory_Tab_03
0506 12: 31: 05191 :: PointWindow: ItemSlot
0506 12: 31: 05394 :: PointWindow: board
0506 12: 31: 05576 :: PointWindow: ItemSlot
0506 12: 31: 08267 :: PointWindow: board
0506 12: 31: 08298 :: PointWindow: game
0506 12: 31: 09501 :: PointWindow: ExpandBtn
0506 12: 31: 09517 :: PointWindow: board
0506 12: 31: 09535 :: PointWindow: ItemSlot
0506 12: 31: 12973 :: PointWindow: game
And this does not help at all xD
They are only the actions of the buttons but when wanting to use these objects it does nothing, everything goes to its place as corresponds with the system but only those 2 things do not suit me well, what did I do wrong?
Already before and installed without problems but this time I don't know what happens. I'm with the files marty 4.9

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26812-k-inventory-system-help-fix-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.