Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My question is how to activate elemental resistances as in the official server? for example fire resistance in the spider dungeon.

I already tried adding in RaceFlags INSECT, FIRE or INSECT, ATT_FIRE, the first one does not work and the att_fire adds damage using fire power, any ideas?

 

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know if I explained well, what I am looking for is that the resistances work like fire, lightning, wind, like the official server, that's why I give the example of the spiders dungeon that works to have fire resistance in the normal bonuses, or lightning in grotto of exile.

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.