Jump to content

40250 DIF Files - Internal IP


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Dif:

This difference file is created by The Interactive Disassembler



game_r40250

000A0C34: 80 90

000A0C4D: 80 90

000A0CD9: 80 90

002169F3: 80 90

00216A18: 80 90

Sorry!, I use translator the diff makes you never kick to login also add to our start.sh

 

add a to start.sh

 

where this ./game &

add  ./game  -I 123.123.123 -P 13000 &

-i = ip to server

 

p = Port server

 

you should add me in chanel 99 

 

channels only 

 

Example:

 

echo -e "033[31m Iniciando Database ..033[0m"
cd ./g1/db/
rm -rf syserr syslog
./db &
./auto.sh &
sleep 2
clear
echo -e "033[31m n Iniciando Auth ..033[0m"
cd ../auth 
rm -rf syserr syslog
./auth &
./auto.sh &
sleep 2
clear
echo -e "033[31m n 1. Iniciando Canal...033[0m"
cd ../../channel1/
./auto.sh &
./game  -I 123.123.123.123 -P 13000 &
sleep 2
echo -e "033[31m n Iniciando Canal 99 ..033[0m"
cd ../game99/
./auto.sh &
./game  -I 123.123.123.123 -P 13000 &
sleep 2

 

funciona al 100% used it in a while and always wanted to serve me and I Enjoy it Share.

 

guide made by me 

 

pd: my original language is Spanish.

 

greeting

  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Good 3
  • Love 5
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/263-40250-dif-files-internal-ip/
Share on other sites

no source just because the other got the diff I did, I have the antilogin off for all versions of game so it's nothing new. 
 
if you have errors that is another thing that it does is that once inside you never leave, as many servers each time they got back to logearte this is the solution.
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/263-40250-dif-files-internal-ip/#findComment-1901
Share on other sites

  • Developer

Maybe source code too?

Thanks in advance.

PS. What do u mean by saying "never kick to login"? Packets error or sequence?

 

Internal IP fix made by MartPwnS for this game revision.

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/263-40250-dif-files-internal-ip/#findComment-1906
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.