Jump to content

[Website]Metin2CMS Problem with register


Go to solution Solved by IonutRO,

Recommended Posts

Hello. I recently download Metin2CMS version. I installed, config.php is 100% correct.

I create account, it says " account created " but it doesnt add any account to my database.

Im using a webhost in ovh for my website, and a vps from ovh for my game host. i Dont really know the problem.. I've tryed a lot of ways, nothing seems to work.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26232-websitemetin2cms-problem-with-register/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

That depends on your files. Register function must be adapted to your files. I mean, you need to edit sql string and check if that cms is using correct password hashing.

You know what i mean?

PeriodWars

release kraken GIF

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.