Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

 

I have a little problem.

I set the shop_buy_price in database and client proto to ae 2500000 and added that item into the shop.

But when I try to buy the item ingame. It is there for 0 yang and i can't even buy it.

 

Is this a known problem? Couldn't find any topic regarding this problem.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26202-shop_buy_price/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Current Donation Goals

    • Raised 23.00 EUR of 65.00 EUR target
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.