4.6k errors while compiling 40k client binary source

spacer.pngHello, I downloaded the 40k source files from removed link , as well as visual basic 2019, and I made sure I linked the externs.. yet I'm getting 4.6k+ errors which are mostly to do with the way the source is written I think and none of the errors hint to missing files or anything which I guess means I've linked everything correctly. I've been at it since yesterday and I'm really tired and confused.. did I download the wrong files or something? I would appreciate any help..

SCREENSHOT https://metin2.download/picture/87Z9yxP9qVCoufdk71xaw9JN8KunE42w/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Alby407 said:

Can you show us your project settings? Did you adapt the source code to work with VS19? Make sure you set the platform toolset to v142 and adapt the includes.

Thank you for your reply. I gave up on fixing that source since it got out of hand and thought I'd try with another one. As it turns out, the problem was with the troublesome source I downloaded. I got rid of it and downloaded another one and that seems to be much better. I am still getting errors but nothing crazy that I can't fix.

Edited by 40kdev
quoted