Question [Video]

Valenza

Question

Hi ... well, I don't know if it's really a mistake because the client connects to the server and I can play, but I wanted to remove it, since for me to type a command I have to be ninja quick, otherwise those words take account ... what we wanted to show the video ...   After I enter login and password and the ./start command, the files usually connects and works normally, but not for those messages that appear in the video is ... use files: Rain reformed in 2006 to 2010 already gave this error with other files, can not remember which, but I wonder ... use that files get rain with Virtual box, I changed the format .VHD for .VDI and always worked ... thanks and down the short and direct video of my problem ... Video

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• Moon

when i saw mcncc i remembered the first time i added weopon to the server and client i was so happy lol

nvm

any why you have :

connection :  connection refused 

which mean error on you item/mob proto

and you do have some error on your start script

and give as syserr and more info