Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Paikei said:

it definitely works, maybe it was your mistake

I added this twice, 0 errors, i edited values and nothing happen. I have mob_scale on some mobs and i have to change height of their name. I saw thread on this forum, someone tryed this solution but for him doesn't work too.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25678-manage-height-of-mob-name/#findComment-136059
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.