Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I am using turkish serverfiles, which seems to use a different syntax for LC_TEXTs, I need it to be the default(as was in 2011 files), so I can put a translations I already got.

 

Here's an example of locale string which I have(in turkish) vs the one I need:


" %s 는 군주 후보가 아닙니다.";"
(Korean)

vs

"¢¬©öA¨¬ Au¢¯¨Ï ¨¬IA©ö¥ìa¢¬©ø¢¥I¢¥U.";

(Don't know which language it is, maybe some mismatch about the charset encoding, by the way this is the Standard metin2 LC_TEXT language which I saw in many serverfiles)

 

I tried to change the locale name in "common.locale" but didn't work anyway;

I think it is some setting inside the source files, hope you can help me fixing this.

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.