Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I just got some pretty clean files from the internet, I tested a couple of files before but they were all bugged so I decided to start from pretty much 0, so I got some clean files, and I found something called "martysama 4.6", downloaded installed everything but when I double click to open the client, nothing happens. To mention that I tested a couple of serverfiles before and the client that came with them worked witouth any problems, so it's deffinily something about the client, someone on other forums said it can be from .dlls but I don't know what to do, what dlls to change or to add or even how.

To mention x2: I even tried recompiling the launcher, still doesn't do nothing

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24718-client-does-not-start/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.