Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

I'll try again with a new help request. I did my homework this time, and with search function i did not find anything related with.
I have a very annoying bug where when I drop an object from any mob, it randomly drops with 0,1,2,3 socket, whatever object it is. This gives me problems because I can't stack objects correctly, and some of them are generated with GALL sockets or EMPTY. Can anyone give me an input on where to check in the source?

Itemproto TXT and sql side looks ok, but I accept advice and suggestions.

I have not made any changes to the sources, and since it seems very stable to me (and the only one that I can compile decently for Windows), I would like to fix it.

 

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance for anyone who will help me.

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.