Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I just started working on a new file that is pretty stable, the main bugs I found are these, when I equip a mount, it goes both in the costume window and in inventory, and then I try to equip an exp ring, or some wind shoes, they go instead of the shield (i checked item proto, everything is good), and crescent moon ring and lolipop go on where exp ring and shoes were supposed to go! Any idea on how I can solve these? I would like to equip lolipop and crescent moon ring beside the belt, and mount only on the costume page, I got mount costume system installed as well!

Some images explaining my problem: 

Picture 1
Picture 2

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.