Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I can't see the guild site build settings anywhere, I searched all files with a notepad and I can't find anything about editing building settings. Namely, now I have to be level 10 guild and have 700,000 yang but I don't see any function where I can set it

the quest features are literally spirit, that is nowhere to be found in WTF

 

Quest: https://pastebin.com/21C04kHV

 

2d9wX0s.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24621-problem-with-building-a-guild-area/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it comes from here:

local price, owner, guild_level_limit = building.get_land_info(land_id)

so it takes the price, level from ALUA(building_get_land_info)

(game/questlua_building.cpp)

check it, you should be able to change it from there

 

18 hours ago, Asentrix said:

it comes from here:


local price, owner, guild_level_limit = building.get_land_info(land_id)

so it takes the price, level from ALUA(building_get_land_info)

(game/questlua_building.cpp)

check it, you should be able to change it from there

 

 

editing in this file does nothing.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.