Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey !

I have a problem. I don't know where I need search this problem

 

 

 

So the problem is. I can't clicking the icon and I can't pull to the quick slots skill and emotions too.

Somebody can help me ?

Edited by Datheft15
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24616-clicking-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

			elif Type == player.SLOT_TYPE_UPGRADE_INVENTORY or\
				Type == player.SLOT_TYPE_BOOK_INVENTORY or\
				Type == player.SLOT_TYPE_STONE_INVENTORY:
				item.SelectItem(self.AttachedItemIndex)
				self.AttachedIconHandle = item.GetIconInstance()
	
				if not self.AttachedIconHandle:
					self.AttachedIconHandle = 0
					self.DeattachObject()
					return
	
				(width, height) = item.GetItemSize()

			elif Type == player.SLOT_TYPE_SKILL:
				skillGrade = player.GetSkillGrade(SlotNumber)
				self.AttachedIconHandle = skill.GetIconInstanceNew(self.AttachedItemIndex, skillGrade)

Problem was in mousemodel.py. 

Just i've had If Type == player.SLOT_TYPE_UPGRADE_INVENTORY I just change to elif and it works ;)

 

 

SOLVED #

Edited by Datheft15
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24616-clicking-problem/#findComment-131755
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.