Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,
As we know, check (won) holds data in byte type and I can set the won limit to 255 in the game. Since I wanted to make it 999, I changed the byte type to int. We use the same server files as my friend. he did not encounter any problems when he made this change. but I did not apply the changes he made with his check (won) exactly. I did not get an error while building. but after choosing a character, when entering the game, the server throws it on the selection screen. What could be the problem? looking forward to your help and ideas. Thank you.
Syserr:
 

SYSERR: Aug 28 13:13:29 :: GetValidLocation: cannot find tree by 244523008 0 (map index 1)
SYSERR: Aug 28 13:13:29 :: PlayerLoad: InputDB::PlayerLoad : cannot find valid location 244523008 x 0 (name: TEST)

 

Syslog:
 

SYSERR: Aug 28 13:13:29 :: GetValidLocation: cannot find tree by 244523008 0 (map index 1)
SYSERR: Aug 28 13:13:29 :: PlayerLoad: InputDB::PlayerLoad : cannot find valid location 244523008 x 0 (name: TEST)
Aug 28 13:13:29 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #17
Aug 28 13:13:29 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [192.168.1.35] fd: 16 handshake 2933063341 output input_len 0, ptr 0x6a3e9c00
Aug 28 13:13:29 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #16

 

4 hours ago, Catalin2o14 said:

if throws it on the selection screen, it is because package analysis.

Check again, tables.h

You can try: compile again db/game, check if is a total compile.

how to check if is a total compile? 

I'm making changes in 2 rows in tables.h byte to int

53 minutes ago, Catalin2o14 said:

clean the objdr folder

sorry. I could not find the exact folder you said. where exactly is it? instead, I deleted the files with .obj extension in "Client\vs_files\UserInterface\Distribute" path and built. but this method did not work. did i do it wrong

i mean these files from srv source,and db source

https://metin2.download/picture/geKYlI3ZntEb2IfTjpoOPcb4LR2ZtiKM/.png

 

your problem is not from the client

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
5 hours ago, Catalin2o14 said:

i mean these files from srv source,and db source

https://metin2.download/picture/rE7oq7vo6uyzVY67lcQfdE3t8barR3gV/.png

 

your problem is not from the client

I cleaned the inside of db/src/.obj and game/src/.obj folders and rebuilt. but the same problem persists

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
26 minutes ago, Catalin2o14 said:

I saw that you also modified the package from the search shop item, did you also modify it in the client?

yes I made the necessary changes on the client side. If you want, I can also throw the files I have changed on the client side.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.