Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Hy dear comunity , today i transfer my server windows to freebsd , now its ok .. but i have a strange problem.

The same problem it in martysama v4.9 on internet , but my source it's not marty .. it's mainline_released up to cmake windows and virtual box.

 

The problem is that sometimes when I farm on stones or monsters and the drop falls on the ground, it doesn't let me pick it up ... only if I move from that location and get back on the drop.

I specify that this phase does not always happen .. I searched everywhere through the source about pickitem etc but I can't figure it out.

Sysser does not exist.

 

Thanks for understading.

Cheers.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24555-problemwith-take-the-drop-of-ground/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.