Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : XXX

Hello, I tried to add rubinum offline shop, but I failed I added the codes by looking 1-1 but I could not be successful. I will give my own source codes at the bottom. Can someone help me.

This is the hidden content, please

 

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Confused 1
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24526-offline-shop-error/
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Finnael said:

Not everyone has time to build the file. Just share the build error. It is not so hard to take a screenshot and upload it lol.

https://metin2.download/picture/aSQMKIPt4fu81ucxmwK0A7BsBMkMOcbS/.png There are many such mistakes

look char.h https://kodyapistir.com/ePP6HAi4L4

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24526-offline-shop-error/#findComment-131325
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.