Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : XXX

 Hello

 

1. Description of the problem / Question :

I instaled the ShopExRenewal by Malli, but i have offline shop by great and in the uishop.py i dont know hot to make to see tab 1 / tab 2 / tab 3 of shop.

 

2. SysErr ( Client / Server ) / SysLog ( Server )

I dont have..

 

3. How to reproduce it ?

Not necessary.

 

4. Screenshots ?

I will put my uishop.py on python script.(Pastebin)

 

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/WttqDsDw4Y/

 

Thanks, Sincerly,
Lotryy.

 

Close Request. I rezolv that.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24517-help-with-shopexrenewal-by-mali/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.