Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : XXX

Hey, I had a problem with the official Pet System, I fixed some bug what I can. 

So first problem is the transport box.  When I put the pet into the box then box is gone. (0 minute) I saw in the source that it give socket to time (I think )

					item2->SetForceAttribute(3, 1, item->GetAttributeValue(3));
					item2->SetForceAttribute(4, 1, item->GetAttributeValue(4));
					DWORD vnum1 = item->GetVnum()-55700;
					item2->SetSocket(0, vnum1);
					item2->SetSocket(1, item->GetSocket(1));

Second problem is : 

When the pet is summoned and you trade with other player your pet disappear. 

 

Third problem is : 
When I trying leveling pet he's not get exp except if I kill such mobs like my level.

 

Sorry for my English its only B1 level -?

 

Thanks, Sincerly,

 

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24480-official-pet-system/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.